Packing lunch for Legoland today (finally get to use the passes from summer again), I decided to make wraps because I refuse to pay for overpriced amusement park food! I was first introduced to wraps about 15 years ago my friends mother. They were Persian and she made them on Lavash, a soft flatbread. That is still my favorite way to prepare them, but with not a lot of time this Tortillas work just fine, too. Which is how I made them this morning.
What Goes Into it?
- 1 Package Lavash or 4 Tortillas
- Cream Cheese
- Leftover Thai Chicken Satay (or Rotisserie Chicken, shredded)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Grated carrot
- 6-10 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- Leftover Peanut dipping sauce (or a spicy Thai Peanut dressing they have a great one at Trader Joes)
How Do I Make It?
Spread the cream cheese onto bread layer with a healthy amount of chicken, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, green onion, lettuce and drizzle with ample sauce or dressing. Wrap and serve.